Thursday, March 10, 2011

{Spring Vignette #3.....}

Ok, here is my last spring vignette! I wanted to see how many different styles I could put together  without buying a single thing!
I came up with 3 and probably can muster up a few more!
 I'm an addict of re-arranging!  
This vignette is more on the mod/eclectic side & my husband's favorite look of all 3.
  I kinda figured since it's more of a masculine look w/ the blues and browns & plus I incorporated his Art Deco books.  He asked me why I used the coral?? my answer "it's a hot trend right now, don't ya know?" he doesn't but, it's all good! :)
 Now you can see how versatile moss rocks and speckled eggs are...they will fit in almost every decor :) Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!










Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

linked up to

xoxo's nancy

4 comments:

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Nancy, Love the blue lamp and the coral. All three vignettes are beautiful but I think the first one is my favorite because of the great chairs and pillows. Hope to see you at my new linky party.
Hugs,
Sherry

Unknown said...

I'm in love with that table!! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Hope to see you back again!

Bravehearted Beauty {formerly LLH Designs} said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Funny how we "meet" people in blog land who live close by in real life!

I admire your creativity and energy in creating three different vignettes! This weather has me wanting to be outside, so I haven't done much inside these days.

Enjoy this beautiful weather!
Linsey

Barb@curlywillowdiy said...

Hey Nancy!
Found you through the linky parties. All your spring vignettes look great Nicely done! I'm pleased to be a follower!
Barb