Monday, March 28, 2011

{it's a blue monday...}

in previous post i mentioned my daughter is in love with the color blue and that i have kicked around the idea of painting her room right?
well, this past weekend she finally convinced me but, i told her only 1 wall and she was thrilled!!

here is her room  color before in sw kilim beige{used thru-out the house} with devine white on ceiling and crown & base in navajo white


she chose a color out of the martha stewart line called "sunken pool"



as you can see where not finished decorating...since this picture we have changed a few things 
{ok I have changed a few things... :)}
btw- the yellow & pink pillow I WoN from a giveaway of a fellow blogger!! isn't it great!! 

funny lil thing my daughter  said after sleeping in her blue room the first night
 "mommy, last night i felt like i was in the sky on a cloud" 
so cute!

i'll reveal the finished room soon!!

It's a Blue MONDAY! gray skies..maybe rain by tues? hope so!!

xoxo's Nancy

4 comments:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Looks great. I'm a sucker for blue too. I painted one of our bedrooms a light sky blue color - even before we had any boys. I'm just a blue gal. What a fun project.

Fran said...

Nancy, I like the pop of blue!! It looks great and I love the pillow against the blue!! Great job!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Looks like a pretty aqua blue. Great with the white!

'LUSH' said...

I think it looks wonderful! I can't wait to see more!