Wednesday, January 12, 2011

{bathroom tile inspiration...}

I've been shopping around for tile and WOW I was really suprised at what tile is costing these days!
So, with this said I'm definetely going to try really hard to stay in budget and buy at my local home store! Now, to figure out how to get a high end look on a beer budget!  
 Here are 2 bathroom showers that I really like courtesy of Sarah Richardson.  I've been a fan for many years and just love the way everything she designs always looks so chic & timeless.  
Ok, this is what I have to work with..our master bathroom has dark cabinets, creamy walls, travertine flooring, speckled brown & cream granite, oiled rubbed  bronze fixture and I'd say it's a good size.  The shower as I mentioned before is not a big space and  I have to be really careful of what color tiles I use.  I really like the idea of the stripes mixed with a neutral color pallet on the sides & flooring {first pic}& the use of glass tiles in both showers.
decisions decisions...you know its much harder for me to design my own space...so, it takes me 3x as long to figure things out!  



  Brrrr, it's quite cold here today.
I think I need more coffee to warm me up.   

Have a great day!
xoxo's Nancy

No comments: