Saturday, December 18, 2010

{tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la la..la la la...}

JOLLY can't even describe HOW excited I am about my early Christmas present...
ready ready...
I
got 
a new macbook pro!!!!
woohoo I'm just soo excited I just can't hide it!! {corny I know...lol}
hubby Santa thinks  I've been a very good girl this year!! 
He is SO right! 

so, I've put together on my new mac

lil bits of the Christmas joy in and around our home.....
















Christmas list to Sanata! it's a long one!!



getting teachers gifts ready....

packaged and ready to be delivered...


friends gifts





Merry Christmas & Happy Holiday's from Our home to Yours!

xoxo's Nancy

3 comments:

Angie said...

So cute! Merry Christmas!

Nancy Elizabeth Carey said...

Thanks Angie! I love this time of year!
xoxo's Nancy

Simple Daisy said...

Everything looks so festive!!!!
Happy Holidays:)