Wednesday, December 22, 2010

{Gingerbread Houses Part 1}

I just adore gingerbread houses...when I saw this cute kit with 5 mini gingerbread houses I couldn't resist...I had a brilliant idea & thought {wouldn't it be a fun family project & tradition?}~should be easy right? well, I lost all patience trying to glue together, they kept falling apart...uggh, I'm sure is was 100% my fault due to not following directions...
The sugar glue never got to the right consistency.
So, my sweet girl decided she was the right girl for the job!

 Here is how they are suppose to turn out....



I helped with these...good right? 


these are the 2 she did all by herself! I love the how creative she is &  put the windows on top of the house, kinda like skylights! 
I think they look just fabulous!

We are going to decorate tonight...this will definitely be the FUN part!

stay tuned for part 2!

xoxo's Nancy


No comments: