Caramel Vanilla Martinis
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces Amaretto
- 2 ounces caramel-flavored Irish cream liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla vodka
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the Amaretto, Irish cream liqueur and vodka; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of two chilled cocktail glasses if desired. Strain Amaretto mixture into glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
The Festive Sparkler
- 8 ounces Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Drink, any flavor, chilled
- 2 ounces sparkling water
- Lime wedge, garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Add cranberry juice drink. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with a lime wedge. Yield: 1 serving.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup ice
- 1 1/2 cups simple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups pomegranate juice chilled
- 1 cup cranberry juice chilled
- 1 750 ml bottle Prosecco chilled
- 2 limes thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint for garnish
- 1/2 cup (2 1/2 ounces) pomegranate seeds for garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1 1/2 cups good-quality tequila
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 8 limes)
- 1 cup Triple Sec
Servings: Serves 8–12
To make simple syrup: In a saucepan, combine water with sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved. Take pan off heat and allow syrup to cool.To make Bellinis: Place ice in a 6- to 8-cup capacity punch bowl. Add simple syrup, pomegranate juice, and cranberry juice. Stir well. Slowly pour in Prosecco. Garnish with lime slices, mint sprigs, and pomegranate seeds, and serve. As an alternative to serving in a punch bowl, make Bellini mixture in a 6- to 8-cup pitcher. Divide pomegranate seeds between 12 champagne flutes, add 1 slice of lime and 1 sprig of mint to each glass, and pour Bellini mixture into each.
Fresh Mint Margaritas
Servings: Serves 4
In the bottom of a large (2-quart) pitcher, crush together mint and salt, pressing with the back of a wooden spoon. Add ice. Add tequila, lime juice, and Triple Sec, stirring vigorously. Serve in short tumblers or wineglasses.
I love a good drink...I'll have to try one of these recipes!
My favorite drink is Sprite Zero, Tito's Vodka & Lime :)
and I'm also a Budlight girl!
If you'd like to share one of your special drink recipes email me & I'll post!