Monday, April 19, 2010

{compare to pottery barn}


i just love the way glass looks in any light..especially in the sunlight!

here are a few vintage glass jars i put in our bathroom

 & if you were to buy at  pottery barn{ahemmm} $44 for 1 large jar+ 3 = a whole lota dinero... don't get me wrong I heart Pottery BARN! but, in this economy i have to be more creative than ever!

i spent a big whopping $4.00!

you don't

 have to spend a lot to get the same effect and i might add i like mine better!








this has been linked to....



xoxo's nancy

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Way to go on the finds! They really are cuter - and for $4!! I want to shop now...

carolyn said...

I like yours better too. It truly amazes me how often you see someone knock off pottery barn and it does actually look better (for sooo much less). Love your jars and that tray is fantastic.

Angie Holden said...

Loving your jars!!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I like vintage looking jars, too. And yours ARE better!