Tuesday, June 8, 2010

{it's the joy of being a "mommy" that keeps me going...}

it's been a crazy busy these last few weeks but, ALL WELL worth it!!

 here is what's been going on:

swim team started- go SWORDFISH!


field day- i was the pickle lady...SOO ironic{hubby calls me pickles}...hee hee



memorial weekend getaway- Galveston & it's nice green water...but, a ton of fun :)





teacher gifts {bought cute cute straw beach bags for both teachers in an amazing aqua color at Loehmann's}



last day of school bash at my house... we had a water slide, water balloon fights, watermelon eating contest, snow cone machine {have i told you i heart snow cones} and loads of fun!
below is the banner my hubby & daughter made for the party...i added my special touch GLITTER...you can't see it but, i outlined each letter it was quite sparkly!





FINALLY, I have a few hours to myself!  summer camp started this morning!!



now, maybe i can get back to my normal routine? :)

happy life is good!

xoxo's nancy





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a party! Lucky kids, and teachers, love the bag! xx